journal

Here's last weeks journal 15{52}pop!... This piece was purely experimental, the only thing I knew I wanted to use was the dryer lint left over from last weeks journal. Then I found some baby wipes in my stash (never used, dried because they were forgotten about) and a piece of clear wrapping plastic. I layered the clear plastic over the lint so I could see the color and the baby wipe underneath. And then I just started stitching with rayon thread. First I made a large circle, then a small grid and then decided to make smaller circles in the grid.. And then a tube of acrylic paint called out to me, so I smooshed some paint around... At this point I really liked the effect I've created, so I decided to call it done and because it reminded me of bubble wrap I used the word pop! So there you go - very deep thought process behind this piece, not!